the gay agenda
or as i call it
Convo I just had with my dad
- Dad: hey I'm gonna go grocery shopping do you need anything?
- Me: uuuhhh....
- Me: contemplates wether or not I should ask him to get me pads since I need them desperately
- Dad: anything at all?
- Me: uh... Yeah.... Can you get me some pads
- Dad: Sure
- Me: Are you serious? Wouldn't you be embarrassed?
- Dad: Natalie, I'm a 56 year old man who has been buying pads for your mother for over 20 years. No I'm not embarrassed.
- Me: But I thought guys get squirmish when we ask them to buy this stuff for us
- Dad: boys are squirmish. Men will step out and buy you as many pads and tampons as you need. A man will understand that you cannot control your cycle and that this is a natural bodily process. So, if you ever find a guy who's too embarrassed to buy you pad just bleed on everything he owns.
- Me: OMG DAD
I’m really obsessing over Sonata Arctica right now.
and by right now I mean like the past four days.